Even the pickiest eaters will be impressed by this tasty stir fry!
Not enough time to have dinner? Make this stir-fried cashew chicken; it’s easy to prepare without compromising taste. Imagine tender chicken and broccolini with lovely Asian flavors, all expertly complemented with roasted cashews for a pleasant crunch in each bite. Our trade secret? We utilized a scanpan HaptIQ Wok, whose Stratanium+ non-stick surface ensures that the chicken browns perfectly with the least amount of oil. The wok is also the ideal tool for toasting cashews, intensifying their nutty flavors and giving them a crispy texture!
This cashew chicken stir fry, which strikes a balance between meat and vegetables, is a great addition to your culinary arsenal and a go-to for busy, health-conscious people. It’s quite easy; the most of the preparation is in preparing the components. After just a few minutes of actual cooking, your stir fry is ready to eat! It will disappear in an instant, whether it’s for a potluck or a simple weekday supper!
Designed by Freepik
- 500 grams of chicken breast
- One teaspoon of ginger, finely sliced
- Two cloves of garlic
- One red onion, cut into a wedge
- Two bunches of broccolini
- One big carrot, cut thinly
- One bunch of asparagus
- 250 grams of cashew nuts
- Thai basil
- In a wok, heat the oil over medium heat. Toasted the cashews by stirring-frying them for one to two minutes. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
- In the wok, heat the oil over high heat. For two to three minutes, stir-fry half of the diced chicken breast until it becomes brown. Spoon into a bowl, then repeat with the rest of the chicken.
- Over high heat, smoke the oil in the wok. Add the broccolini, asparagus, carrot, red onion, ginger, and garlic. Stir-fry for two minutes, or until well hot.
- Take off the heat, add the basil, and stir gently.
- Accompany right away with steaming rice.