Maxwell & Williams has a wide range of options to suit any taste, whether you’re buying your first dinner set or updating your current table setting. A Maxwell & Williams dining set does more than just hold your plates; it sets the mood for your parties and showcases your food in a chic manner.
Since the 1990s, Maxwell & Williams has been a well-known Australian homeware business. It offers a wide variety of products, such as cookware, glassware, cutlery, tableware, and necessities for the home. Since its 1996 debut with the White Basics series, the company has grown internationally, working with well-known musicians and upholding its reputation for superior quality. Maxwell & Williams is a well-known brand, with distribution in over 40 countries globally and more than 500 retail outlets in Australia.
Why Choose Maxwell & Williams?
Maxwell & Williams is an Australian-designed business that is happy to provide collector collections that honor regional artists as well as the country’s natural flora and wildlife. With a wide range of materials, styles, and functionalities, the company makes it simple to customize to personalize looks. The superior dinnerware from Maxwell & Williams is perfect for regular usage as well as long-lasting additions to your house.
Things to Think About When Choosing a Dinner Set
Considerations including place settings, tableware design, and material should be given top priority when selecting a dinner set. The choice should be in line with how often you host, how you like your house to look, and your preferences for ease.
- 12-piece Dinner Set: Perfect for tiny homes, this set includes four bowls, dinner plates, and side plates.
- 16-piece Dinner Set: Ideal for families, this set comes with side dishes, bowls, and mugs that can accommodate four people for every meal.
- 18-piece Dinner Set: Complete with side plates, dinner plates, and bowls for six, this set is perfect for bigger homes or dinner parties.
Dinner Set Styles:
You may select from a variety of formal and informal styles at Maxwell & Williams according to your own tastes. Formal sets frequently have traditional forms with rims, whereas casual sets may have more modern designs.
Dinner Set Materials:
Think about the material in relation to the formality and durability you want:
- Fine Bone China:Transparent, opulent, and non-porous; ideal for formal dining.
- Porcelain:Hardy, non-porous, and finished with a glaze, making it perfect for dinner parties.
- Stoneware:Cost-effective, with organic designs and broader rims, these go well in informal situations.
Distinguished Maxwell & Williams Dinnerware:
Showcasing a few of favorites:
Porcelain Table Settings:
- White Basics Diamonds:Traditional white with faceted designs that are appropriate for daily wear.
- White Basics Tribeca Coupe:Perfect for everyday meals, its low-profile, rimless, crisp white design is.
- White Basics European Rim:Perfect for elegant events, this all-white piece is neat, tidy, and has a delicate European rim.
- White Basics Fitzrovia Coupe:Stylish and understated, with modern forms that work for everyday wear or special occasions.
- White Basics Cosmopolitan Rim:With their flared edges and rims, these plates are ideal for formal events.
Elegant Bone China Dinnerware:
- Cashmere Resort Coupe:Crafted from quality bone china, this piece is simple and beautiful, perfect for layering.
- Cashmere Classic Rim:Classic design ideal for entertaining, featuring a semi-translucent white finish that is smooth and refined.
- Cashmere Mansion High Rim:Fine bone china is used to create this elegant white variety with high rims that is ideal for special occasions.