Savor the delicious tastes of this baked tortellini, which has a crispy outside and a creamy, warm inside.
Store-bought tortellini is encased in a creamy, lemony, and cheesy sauce in this simple yet luxurious recipe, which is further enhanced by the savory addition of bacon and mushrooms. The tortellini is cooked to perfection, topped with additional cheese and delicious tomatoes, and it’s a great addition to your normal dinner rotation.
Designed by Freepik
Product Test Review of the Tefal Jamie Oliver Frypan
To make this dish, you’ll need an oven-safe non-stick frying pans, like this Tefal Jamie Oliver Classic Induction Non Stick Anodised fry pan.
This fry pan is ideal for recipes like this one that need cooking in both the oven and the stovetop since it moves seamlessly from one to the other. It’s a nice size as well, both big enough to produce a respectable amount and compact enough to fit in a typical oven.
Because to its lightweight design and silicone handle grip, the fry pan is very lightweight and convenient to travel. Its superior non-stick qualities make cleaning it a breeze.
Use a frying pan for the stovetop portion of this recipe and then move it to an ovenproof baking dishes if you don’t have an oven-safe nonstick frying pan..
For the Cheesecake Base:
- Fry in olive oil (or use any neutral oil in its place)
- 1 chopped and peeled onion
- 85g bacon, sliced thin
- 120g thickly sliced mushrooms
- 3 finely chopped and peeled garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- A pepper according to taste
- 1/2 cup full-cream milk and 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup thickened cream
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- Tortellini (or other little packed pasta, such as agnolotti, ravioli, etc.) weighing 600g
- One cup shredded mozzarella, or any flavorful cheese
- 75g sliced solanato tomatoes (or other tiny tomatoes, such as cherry or perino tomatoes)
- Finely cut the parsley (or basil) and set aside.
- Lightly prepared green salad with balsamic and olive oil
- Turn the oven on to 200°C.
- In an ovenproof, nonstick frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Fry the onion for three minutes after adding it..
- Fry for a further two minutes after adding the bacon.
- When the mushrooms have softened, add the garlic and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, and continue to sauté for an additional two minutes.
- In a separate dish, mix the milk and cornstarch together. Pour in the cream and add to the cooking pan. It will take a minute or so to thicken the sauce while cooking and stirring. Sprinkle the nutmeg on top.
- Pour in the lemon juice and Parmesan, stirring to melt the cheese. Switch off the heating source.
- When the tortellini is completely covered with sauce, add it and toss gently. Drizzle half of the grated mozzarella on top, followed by the sliced tomatoes and the remaining mozzarella.
- Place the pan inside the ovens Bake the cheese for 20 minutes, or until it is golden and melted.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parsley and a simple green salad drizzled with balsamic and olive oil.