Give in to your chocolate desires with this delicious chocolate fudge cake’s alluring beauty. This recipe is perfect for you if you’re an avid lover of all things chocolate, especially the divinely delicious chocolate fudge cake! Making the ideal chocolate cake might seem like a laborious task, but worry not—you can drastically reduce the baking time using the Instant Pot and still achieve a moist, rich cake.
Because of the Instant Pot’s special cooking technique, which uses steam produced by boiling water, rich and never dry cake is guaranteed. This recipe has everything you need to make an amazing chocolate cake and will definitely make you want more.
Designed by Freepik
Takes 15 minutes to prepare; takes 30 minutes to cook; serves 4-6
- A single cup of sugar
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- Half a cup of butter
- A pair of sizable eggs
- Three-quarter cup flour
- One and a half cups cocoa powder
- A single teaspoon of baking powder
- One-half teaspoon of salt
- One-cup worth of chocolate chips
- One cup of water
- Cream the butter, vanilla, and sugar in a big big bowls with an electric mixer until the mixture is light and fluffy. Beat thoroughly after each addition of egg. Add eggs one at a time.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cocoa, and salt in a small basin. Blend the flour mixture into the egg mixture gradually until it’s completely mixed. Add the chocolate chunks and stir.
- Apply nonstick cooking spray to an 8-inch springform pan. Smooth the top of the batter after spooning it into the pan, then loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Fill the Instant Pot with water. After inserting a wire trivet into the pot’s bottom, place the pan on top of it. After putting the pot’s lid on and locking it in place to seal it, select Manual on High Pressure or Pressure Cook for 30 minutes. After letting it sit for ten minutes, quickly release the pressure.
- Cut the cake into wedges and serve while still warm, enjoying every delicious slice.