Savor the wonderful flavor of these little Lasagne Cups—bite-sized, cheesy pockets that are incredibly addicting! Although standard lasagne is still a cherished Italian classic and will always have a special place in our hearts, these little lasagne cups elevate the flavor profile to a whole new level. These adorable tiny cups are the ideal party food or a lovely snack any time of day. They are really simple to make as well.
To save time without sacrificing flavor, we used wonton wrappers in place of lasagne noodles in this dish. These cups are quite customizable, so feel free to use your creativity! The options are genuinely limitless.
We chose the USA Pan 12 Cup muffin pan with its fluted top to provide an additional crispy touch. Easy release is guaranteed by the non-stick Americoat PLUS coating, ensuring that every lasagna cup comes out fully intact. Your dinner guests will be impressed by these adorable and delectable goodies.!
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 – 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 – 25 minutes
Servings: 12 Cups
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups sauce (or substitute with your favorite recipe, meat, or marinara)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Freshly chopped parsley (optional)
- 454 grams of your choice of meat or veggies
- Turn the oven on to 191°C.
- In your 12-cup muffin tray, arrange the cups as follows: Two teaspoons of ricotta cheese, a tablespoon of sauce, a wonton wrapper, a second wonton wrapper that has been rotated 90 degrees, two teaspoons of ricotta cheese, a tablespoon of sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
- Top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Bake the cups for ten to fifteen minutes, or until the wonton wrappers are golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Allow it to cool down a little, then top with chopped parsley if preferred.
- Remember to completely cook any additions, such as proteins, before adding them to layers. GLADLY