The SCANPAN CTX 32cm chefs pan utilizes the best 5-ply clad stainless steel with SCANPAN’s STRATANIUM non-stick coating on the internal surface. Designed and made in Denmark, the CTX range offers exceptional features for your cooking needs. With its satin-polished stainless steel and a glass-centered lid, this pan is both stylish and functional.
SCANPAN CTX cookware is oven safe up to 250°C, providing rapid and even heat distribution while being PFOA free. The cast stainless steel handles are securely attached with rivets, ensuring durability. Plus, the clever design of the CTX range eliminates dirt-collecting edges, making it easy to clean and maintain.
- High-quality stainless steel exterior
- STRATANIUM non-stick coating on the internal surface
- 93% – 96% recycled aluminium
- Cast stainless steel handles
- Tempered glass lid with stainless steel satin finish trim
- Oven safe up to 250°C
- Rapid and even heat distribution
- Designed and made in Denmark
- 10-year warranty against manufacturing defects
Maintenance and Care
- Before First Use:
- Wash in hot soapy water with a nylon brush. Do not use harsh scourers.
- Routine Cleaning:
- When cooking is complete, empty contents and fill the pan with hot soapy water. Use a soft nylon scourer and vigorously scrub the pan, ensuring all food fat and residue are removed. Never use harsh or abrasive cloths or cleaning liquids/pastes. Dry and store appropriately.
- Whilst dishwasher safe, SCANPAN always recommends hand washing to extend the life of the product.
- Do NOT use excessive high heat.