This filling shepherd’s pie is ideal for a quick weeknight supper or a cozy dinner gathering. It will become a valuable addition to your weekly recipe collection because it is tasty, satisfying, and simple to prepare. Boasting a substantial covering of meat and veggies, roasted to golden perfection, the meal is soothing and filling.
The classic shepherd’s pie, which comes from England, is cooked with lamb, but you may also use beef, turkey, or other meats, depending on your preference.
Designed by Freepik
- One pound (454 grams) of cooked and drained hamburger
- One bag of frozen mixed veggies
- Two portions of mashed potatoes (two to three medium potatoes, or store-bought)
- 4 ounces or 113.4 grams of cream cheese
- Half a cup of shredded medium cheddar cheese
- Turn the oven on to 190.5°C.
- Combine frozen vegetables and cooked ground beef in a big bowl and pour into a casseroles dish.
- If your potatoes aren’t already prepared, reheat them and then stir in the cream cheese.
- Drizzle this over the combination of meat and vegetables.
- Add cheese shreds on top and bake for thirty-five minutes.