This dish of roasted vegetables is perfect as a hearty side or as a lovely snack that will satisfy even the pickiest eaters. The Evergreen “Au Four” recipe is a great option for anyone looking for a well-balanced combination of flavor and nutrients. This recipe is a culinary masterwork that consists of a variety of winter vegetables that have been perfectly roasted to provide flavor and nutrition. This dish can be served as an accompaniment to a roast meat feast or coupled with baked salmon. You are welcome to alter the vegetable selection to suit your tastes.
Key Equipment: Scanpan Classic Roast Pan
The Scanpan Classic Roast Pan was essential in guaranteeing that the vegetables were cooked to perfection. This roasting pan’s pressure-cast aluminum base ensures ideal heat distribution and retention. Its Stratanium non-stick cooking surface makes food release and cleanup simple, making it a kitchen staple..
- 1/5 Hokkaido pumpkin
- 2 onions
- 1/4 celeriac
- 2 round beets
- 1/4 savoy cabbage
- 4 Jerusalem artichokes
- Note: You are welcome to change the vegetables to suit your preferences.
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Finely grated peel and juice from an organic lemon
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red chili
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper
- 200ml Greek Yogurt
- Roughly chopped, salted, and roasted Spanish almonds
- Rinse all veggies well, making sure to leave the peel on. Use a fresh scouring pad to give them a good scrub, then rinse.
- Don’t cut the veggies too small; instead, chop them into organic-looking pieces.
- To start, roast the beetroot pieces in a dish for 10 minutes at 180°C in a preheated oven.
- After spreading the remaining veggies across the platter, season them with a little salt.
- Roast the veggies for a further fifteen minutes at 180°C, or until they are soft and have a light caramel color.
- If the veggies are soft but not colored, grill them for five minutes.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients, then allow the mixture soak for at least half an hour before serving. As necessary, adjust the flavor.
- Drizzle the marinade over the cooked vegetables, top with chopped almonds, and serve with Greek yogurt in a bowls. Add chopped coriander as a garnish.