A recipe that never fails to please is basic chicken noodle stir-fry, which is flavorful, cozy, and incredibly gratifying. This substantial and nutritious meal is ideal for any occasion, whether it’s a quick weekday supper or a crowd-pleasing party dish. It has succulent chicken, crisp veggies, and al dente noodles stir-fried to perfection with a flavorful sauce.
To create this recipe’s ideal chicken noodle stir-fry, we utilized the De Buyer Alchimy Wok. Because of the woks superior stainless steel design, the chicken and noodles fry at a consistent temperature. with addition, the long handle and deep, curved form of the wok provide simple tossing and stir-frying of the items, ensuring that they are evenly covered with sauce.
- 200-gram fillet of chicken
- 75 milliliters of teriyaki sauce
- 250 grams of Chinese noodles
- 100g of mangetout
- freshly ground black pepper
- The chicken fillets should be cut into little bits.
- Give the teriyaki sauce a minimum of one hour to marinate.
- Segment the mangetout with a knife.
- Follow the directions on the package to cook the Chinese noodles.
- In your wok, heat up some oil.
- Remove the chicken cubes from the marinade and set aside to drain.
- Stir-fry them in the wok until golden brown, stirring often.
- After adding, sauté the mangetout for two minutes.
- Sprinkle with pepper and pour in the remaining marinade over low heat.
- Stirring frequently, add the cooked Chinese noodles and boil for 4–5 minutes.
- After mixing and turning off the heat, garnish with a sprinkling of cherry tomatoes, sesame seeds, and a tiny bit of sesame oil.